christin-hume-0MoF-Fe0w0A-unsplash.jpg

Step 1: education

The first step in using oils is to start learning about them!

Perhaps you have already dabbled in oils or maybe you have no idea what they even are! It doesn’t matter where you are at in your journey, there is always more to learn.

And thanks to the beauty of technology, you are able to experience a class right from the comfort of wherever you are right now.


two+passions+banner5.jpg

Step 2: Get Started With Oils

So by now, you already know that getting your oils from doTERRA holds a lot of benefits. Now find out the best options for starting with oils & how to get the most bang for your buck!


Angie%2Bno%2Bwatermark-0005.jpg

Step 3: Support

ALL are welcome to join our online community to learn more about oils, ask questions, and in on special giveaways from our team.


bonus+biz.jpg

BONUS: The business side

83% of people who use doTERRA are customers- they just want to get their oils at a great price! This is awesome, right?! But the other 17% of people took it a step further and decided to explore the other opportunity doTERRA had to offer- the business side! If you just can’t hold back the excitement of sharing these oils with and want to know what the business look like, click below to watch our 3 part series on the basics of building.